Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Even ESPN analysts love Inge

"The young man has so much courage. I look for him to earn his first Gold Glove and another All Star appearance now that he is healthy."

[NO QUESTION STEVE, HIS GAUDY .256 AVERAGE AND 11 RBI PUTS HIM RIGHT THERE WITH AROD AND LANGORIA AS THE LEAGUE'S MOST FEARED SLUGGING THIRD BAGGERS.]

"He had 20 errors last year but sometimes that is a deceiving stat."

[WHAT THE HELL IS SO DECEIVING ABOUT 20 ERRORS? HE THREW 20 BALLS OVER CABRERA'S HEAD. HOW DOES THAT RANK WITH COPPERFIELD MAKING THE GRAND CANYON DISAPPEAR?]

"I think that just shows that he tries so hard some times to make a play. I gotta tell you, that's the type of guy I want to play with."

[EXCEPT WHEN HE COMES UP WITH MEN IN SCORING POSITION PHILLIPS. DO SOME RESEARCH. NEXT, YOU'LL BE TALKING ABOUT BONDERMAN'S UNCANNY ABILITY TO START GAMES STRONG.]


I want Inge's publicist.

1 comment: